RC3 delayed until August 6

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Jul 31 04:42:46 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 20:46, Ric wrote:

> You do pretty good.
[...]
> And always have to correct before sending. One of these days soon I am
> going to set up my own mail service that contains a spell checker &
> auto corrector with more than 150 words...

	I know where you are coming from.  My typing style is a derivative of
the "hunt and peck" system.  It's called "search and destroy."
Basically I throw my fingers at the keyboard and home something vaguely
reminiscent of an English word comes out.

	OC, it hasn't helped that in the last 8 years my hands don't work much
anymore due to my disability.  Thank $DEITY for spell-checkers.  The
only reason I use Evolution for mail is that it's got the best spell
checker I have ever seen.  Plus the fact that it takes me forever to
type a message (for example, this reply took approximately 15 minutes to
type).

	But this is WAY off-topic.  To try and bring it a little back on I say
that RC3 should have a goal of 8/6 but not necessarily a fixed release
date.  See my earlier post on that.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.