RC3 delayed until August 6

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Thu Jul 31 02:52:36 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 18:46, Ric wrote:
> You do pretty good.
> I have dyslexic fingers. really. I type long sentences and when I read
> them find that the 'long sentences that I write' comes out to be " lnog
> snetencse taht I write..." .
> I also have large hands na dbig fingers so constantly get stuff like
> "lopng senbtences thsat I write" .  The combination is very starnge:
> " lnpog sanetyencse rtaht I write ". Combined with bad spelling, it is
> almost as good as an encryption roputine. :)

No, that was me.  I switched your  "a,h" and "e,n" keycaps.  Bwa-ha-ha!

Ahh...makes me long for April 1 again.  Nothing better than switching
someone's keyboard to Dvorak or the like for some good fun.

Matt
--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good