RC3 delayed until August 6

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 02:46:44 CEST 2003

--- Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:53:44 +0200
> Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:
> >
> > So, we'll take another week to polish up our CVS modules and hope
> to a
> > release candidate worthy of that tile ready on wednesday, 6 August.
>
> Grrr, that is 'hope to have' and 'worthy of that title', of course.
> Even Olivier types better than me and he didn't get any sleep last
night

You do pretty good.
I have dyslexic fingers. really. I type long sentences and when I read
them find that the 'long sentences that I write' comes out to be " lnog
snetencse taht I write..." .
I also have large hands na dbig fingers so constantly get stuff like
"lopng senbtences thsat I write" .  The combination is very starnge:
" lnpog sanetyencse rtaht I write ". Combined with bad spelling, it is
almost as good as an encryption roputine. :)

Hence I always have to proof read everythingh.(except the previous)
And always have to correct before sending. One of these days soon I am
going to set up my own mail service that contains a spell checker &
auto corrector with more than 150 words...
===

Oh, and about the push/delay to fix some things The Right Way(TM):
whatever y'all want. ( i.e., ... this dawg still hunts :-) )

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Mondale knew this was gonna be a bad day when he called Dial-a-Prayer and the taped message answered him by name.
 -- Bob Hope, 1903-2003