xffm acting strange

prophet prophet at sphere-x.net
Sun Jul 13 04:27:25 CEST 2003

Hi,

So here's the deal...

If I have none of the variables set for xffm it starts fine from both a
terminal and from the xfce4 panel.

If I set some of the variables for xffm it starts fine from the
terminal but seg faults from the xfce4 panel.

Also, this problem isn't really bug, but more of a request.
It would be nice when using the double pane of xffm that when I am in
one panel and select the up arrow on the menu (or any of the buttons on
the menu) that it would only affect the pane I have currently selected
and not both.  That way I can easily manipulate and move around stuff
within my file system.

Anyways... If you need any more info on the crash let me know. :)

Thanks,
Prophet