update-xfce: need xfce4-extras/xfce4-iconbox

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 00:39:59 CEST 2003

Hi nestu:

Thanks for the reply!

--- nestu <the_new_guiri at yahoo.es> wrote:
> >Hi:
> Hi Ric! ;)
> >I got  the latest  update-xfce  sh script early this morning(CDST).
> >While it is working I was looking at some of the sh code.  It
> appears
> >that the (line 762)
> >fullpathmodulelist="
> >needs to be updated to include
> >xfce4-extras/xfce4-iconbox
> >because  xfce4-iconbox  was moved to xfce-extras earl;ier this week.
> >New list w/b:
> >fullpathmodulelist="xfce-devel/libxfce4util
> [ ... ]
> >xfce4-extras/xfcalendar";
> You got the script from lycos, didn't you? The script had been
> updated a few
> days ago, but it seems I just sent it to benny's mirror and not to
> mine ( /me
> slaps forehead... ). Thanks for reminding me, IAC ;)))) BTW, guess
> what?!
> lycos is updated now aswell! :þ

Yes, lycos:
wget http://usuarios.lycos.es/xfce4/update-xfce

I did not know BM had it at his site tho " if I only had a brain"
( Scarecrow) and thought about it I would have realized
that he would since the script is authored by both of
you(now, I slap my forehead :) ).

> >Also, I was thinking that it might be a good thing in the future if
> the
> script just got >xfce4-extras/ instead of listing every 'Extras'
> subdir so
> that it would get everything in  >'xfce4-extras' and you would not
> have to
> constantly update the script.  "Extras" should >change quite a
> bit(well,
> hopefully >:).
> I prefer it as is it, specially when cvs is so buggy (I can get *any*
> module,
> and that's the point of it). So I'll keep it this way.

Okay.  It was just a suggestion to, maybe, save y'all some time. :)
And I agree, cvs does not work nearly as well as I expected by now.
Seems like it is just the same as a couple of years ago _but_ maybe
that is SF or maybe it's just me.

> >It seems to be working okay otherwise. Thanks!
> NP ;)
> >(Forgive me if this is total nonsense - no cafe today, so I am still
> >waking up.)
> Forget it! ;) I _always_ prefer you to mail me with what you think.
> Please do!
> C'ya,
> nestu ;)))

Ok. I'll get the *new* one from lycos and update -UD again just to make
sure there are no changes since last time...
Thanks again.

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric