update-xfce: need xfce4-extras/xfce4-iconbox

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Sat Jul 12 22:49:24 CEST 2003

>Hi:
Hi Ric! ;)
>I got  the latest  update-xfce  sh script early this morning(CDST).
>While it is working I was looking at some of the sh code.  It appears
>that the (line 762)
>fullpathmodulelist="
>needs to be updated to include
>xfce4-extras/xfce4-iconbox
>because  xfce4-iconbox  was moved to xfce-extras earl;ier this week.
>New list w/b:
>fullpathmodulelist="xfce-devel/libxfce4util
[ ... ]
>xfce4-extras/xfcalendar";
You got the script from lycos, didn't you? The script had been updated a few
days ago, but it seems I just sent it to benny's mirror and not to mine ( /me
slaps forehead... ). Thanks for reminding me, IAC ;)))) BTW, guess what?!
lycos is updated now aswell! :þ

>Also, I was thinking that it might be a good thing in the future if the
script just got >xfce4-extras/ instead of listing every 'Extras' subdir so
that it would get everything in  >'xfce4-extras' and you would not have to
constantly update the script.  "Extras" should >change quite a bit(well,
hopefully >:).
I prefer it as is it, specially when cvs is so buggy (I can get *any* module,
and that's the point of it). So I'll keep it this way.
>It seems to be working okay otherwise. Thanks!
NP ;)
>(Forgive me if this is total nonsense - no cafe today, so I am still
>waking up.)
Forget it! ;) I _always_ prefer you to mail me with what you think. Please do!
C'ya,
nestu ;)))