about the moving target xfdesktop

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Wed Jan 22 15:11:24 CET 2003

Hey Jasper:

  You're really working full steam! (Everybody appreciates it, though
they usually don't mention it). Here are a few impressions of changes
I've noticed with the desktop app.

  Somehow I get different behaviours in FreeBSD and Linux. In FBSD, I
get different menus using button 1 and 3, and button 2 does nothing. In
Linux button 1 and 3 do nothing and a single (less complete) menu
appears with button 2. I probably have a version mixup somewhere, but I
like the two button FreeBSD better. (it's more akin to xfce3)

Edscott