dialog header theme change

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Fri Jan 10 17:14:04 CET 2003

Oops ...

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:35:23 +0100 (CET)
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Recompile, reinstall (I think you might even need to recompile
> libxfce4mcs to make absolutely sure that it's linked against the new
> libxfcegui4 lib, and while you're at it, update libxfcegui4 from cvs
> too), then relaunch xfce-mcs-manager and open the "User Interface"
> preference dialog. Change themes and see if you get at least your
> traces.

I did all that before of course. I just forgot that a couple of days ago
I added a get_filename() convenience dialog, increase the lib version,
and then decided to remove it again before committing ...

So there was an older *.so file with higher version number installed,
that got used instead. Obviously that didn't work.

Anyway, it works perfectly now!

	Jasper

/me is a bit embarrassed :)

> Cheers,
> Olivier.
> --
> XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX
> systems. Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes
> applications fast, while conserving  system resources. XFce is all
> free software, released under GNU General Public License.    Available
> from

IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net