dialog header theme change

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Jan 10 16:35:23 CET 2003

Hi Jasper,

> New clue: the style is always the default gtk style. I didn't notice
> since the colors fit in nicely with my current theme. But even if I
> choose another theme, the header is always white on blue.

This isn't new, it was already like that before...

> I have no idea what could be the cause of this behaviour.

First make a cvs checkout so that you're sure that you have the very latest
data, then edit libxfcegui4/dialogs.c and add traces in
private_cb_eventbox_style_set (line 30) and private_cb_label_style_set (line 44)
preferably before *and* after the (recursive > 0) test

Recompile, reinstall (I think you might even need to recompile libxfce4mcs to
make absolutely sure that it's linked against the new libxfcegui4 lib, and while
you're at it, update libxfcegui4 from cvs too), then relaunch xfce-mcs-manager
and open the "User Interface" preference dialog. Change themes and see if you
get at least your traces.

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,