automatic XFce4 updating script, ver 0.1

Daniel Ciaglia daniel at ciaglia.de
Tue Jan 7 21:09:58 CET 2003

Hi,
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:21:46, nestu <the_new_guiri at yahoo.es> wrote:

> Hi there!
> Just a quick note to say that bkw has put my script up on a web, so you
> can complain about it (do it, please, I want feedback!). Feel free to
> say you dislike it completely aswell ;). Check it out at
> http://gcc.dyndns.org/bkw/scripts/update-xfce. In it's actual state it's
> harmless, because there's an exit half way through it.

Removed ;-)

I've attached an patch to the version on the website.

Changed some options:
- no --help -> everything not known is replied with the helpmenu
- $clean is off by default 'cause there's no switch to do so
- first login to sourceforge, then try to checkout
- some fixes

HTH
Daniel

PS: the script is currently running. Fine work!
--
I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each
other's dreams, we can play together all night.	  -- Calvin