themes in xffm

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Feb 24 10:00:36 CET 2003

On 23 Feb 2003 19:31:15 -0600
edscott wilson garcia <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:
[Good stuff about icon themes]

The xfce icons have a white background, instead of being transparent.

Secondly, in the settings dialog you use option menus for 'View' and
'Preferences' (which has to be renamed, because all settings are
preferences :), but you use it as a normal menu with checkbox items.
This is confusing and certainly not the way that widget was intended to
be used (a list of mutually exclusive options). If you need that many
options, they should be in a separate tab on the dialog.

Finally, it seems you save options both from xffm and from the mcs
dialog. This to me doesn't seem right. IMO, settings should be changed
with the plugin only. At least I think that's the way the settings
system is suposed to work ...

	Jasper