Menu Editor Patch

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Feb 7 15:09:32 CET 2003

Hi Botsie,

Beside adding a bunc of annoying traces, I'm not sure to get what it is
supposed to do :)

Yes, I can toggle edit mode, but then ? How do you play to actually edit
the contents ? And the edit mode works for the main menu, as it seems,
are submenus affected ?

Wow, so many questions at once :)

Cheers,
Olivier.