Menu Editor Patch

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Fri Feb 7 16:10:46 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 19:39, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Beside adding a bunc of annoying traces, I'm not sure to get what it is
> supposed to do :)

Heh heh ... they are pretty annoying aren't they? Shall I dump them
then?

> Yes, I can toggle edit mode, but then ? How do you play to actually edit
> the contents ? And the edit mode works for the main menu, as it seems,
> are submenus affected ?

Basically when you click any item, you will get a dialog similar to the
panel icon edit dialog. When you apply the changes you leave edit mode.

Submenus will have an 'add item' and a 'modify this menu' item at the
top.

> Wow, so many questions at once :)

Hope that clarifies things.

-- b