Menu Editor Patch

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Fri Feb 7 14:50:23 CET 2003

Hello:

I have been working on a menu editor integrated into xfdesktop. Attached
is a patch for it. Also attached is a menu.xml to go along with it.

Currently editing functionality doesn't work. All you can do is toggle
edit mode on and off. However, it gives you the general idea of how it
would work.

I am holding off on committing the changes until I get feedback on
whether the approach is acceptable. I know Jasper prefers a stand alone
menu editor.

-- b