[ANN] Xfce4 Netload Plugin 0.2.0pre1 released

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Mon Aug 25 23:14:20 CEST 2003

Hello,

I released the new version of Xfce4 netload plugin. Now more instances
of the plugins are supported do monitor different devices.

This made changes in the code necessary. I could test this only on Linux
so I think there are mistakes for other operating systems. If the plugin
does not compile please post at the xfce-goodies mailing list.

http://developer.berlios.de/mail/?group_id=910

And again:

Please test heavily! I want to offer a stable xfce4-netload-plugin for a
stable Xfce 4.0 desktop environment!

Regards,
Bernhard