[ANN] Xfce4 Netload Plugin 0.2.0pre1 released

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Mon Aug 25 22:51:40 CEST 2003

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 at 08:23 (-0500), edscott wilson garcia wrote:

> Very neat! It compiles and runs great on FreeBSD 5.1. I do have a couple
> suggestions which, if you have time, could be nice to have. Either one
> of the following:
> 1- An option to set the refresh rate (to have less jumpy bars).
> 2- An option to use "maximum" transfer rate instead of the average for
> the last four measures (which could also give a less jumpy bars).

I don't see a need for this at the moment. Maybe I'll implement 1. in
future, but at first I want to get netload (non-gui) code stable.

For the meanwhile you can adjust

#define UPDATE_TIMEOUT 250

in netload.c at compile time.

Please test also the new version, see the announcement later.

Regards,
Bernhard