[ANN] Xfce4 Netload Plugin 0.2.0pre1 released

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Aug 25 15:25:10 CEST 2003

Hi Bernhard,

Very neat! It compiles and runs great on FreeBSD 5.1. I do have a couple
suggestions which, if you have time, could be nice to have. Either one
of the following:
1- An option to set the refresh rate (to have less jumpy bars).
2- An option to use "maximum" transfer rate instead of the average for
the last four measures (which could also give a less jumpy bars).

congrats and thanks,

Edscott