XFce4

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Tue Aug 19 20:08:28 CEST 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 at 13:29 (+0200), Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> > What's your opinion on this?
>
> RC2 really does contain a few window management bugs, so using current
> CVS or waiting for RC3 would be preferable.

Current CVS contains more window manager bugs in my opinion. The
Motif Tcl/Tk not-focus bug (as described in the list) is very annoying
if you work with those applications and it's inacceptable for a stable
release. rc2 worked better here.

So I suggest to wait until Olivier is back. At least let him decide what
to do. And if Xfce4 is not in Debian, it's not.

Regards,
Bernhard