xfwm4 version to try please

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Aug 12 00:18:29 CEST 2003

Hi all,

Okay, after almost a week of work, literally sleeping a couple of hours
every night for the past week, I **might** have found the root cause of
the unframed windows with Netscape 4.x Java apps such as ICQ applet from
http://go.icq.com

CVS is updated and a new devel snapshot for xfwm is placed a usual at:

http://www.xfce.org/archive/test/xfwm4-cvs.tar.bz2

Please test this, again, it may fix the current know bugs but it
might also introduce some new ones. This is definitely highly tricky,
it's sensitive and rather complex code, and I might not have all my
mind, so...

For now, I'll go to sleep.

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org