update to battery plugin and other goodies

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 05:51:08 CEST 2003

Hi Andre:

This is a nice tool you created. Thanks.
I am commenting here because I have not tried your tool before(even
tho' I liked the idea)  because it takes(took) up too much space on the
panel.

Thank you for making it an option to have vertical display in
horizontal panel!
I just got it and will be installing it shortly...

--- Andre Lerche <a.lerche at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 09.08.2003 at 12:43 PM, Andre Lerche wrote:
> >
> > Hi Edscott!
> >
> > On Fri, 08.08.2003 at 11:42 PM, edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > > -The show desktop plugin is quite nice and useful, but it would
> be nicer
> > > if the show/hide buttons were arranged to occupy less space on
> the panel
> > > (one row in vertical panel or one column in horizontal panel).
> >
> > Thanks for your input - I'll look at it.
> >
> > Andre
>
> I created a new option to show the buttons only in one row or one
> column
> to minimize space, as suggested by Edscott. It's not the default,
> cause
> I like it the way it is (2 columns or rows).
>
> New Berlios file releases are currently not working, so you can grab
> it from

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/xfce-goodies/xfce4-showdesktop-plugin-0.1.2.tar.gz
> or via Berlios CVS.
>
> Andre

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Mondale knew this was gonna be a bad day when he called
Dial-a-Prayer and the taped message answered him by name.
 -- Bob Hope, 1903-2003