update to battery plugin and other goodies

Andre Lerche a.lerche at gmx.net
Sat Aug 9 21:47:24 CEST 2003

On Sat, 09.08.2003 at 12:43 PM, Andre Lerche wrote:

> Hi Edscott!
>
> On Fri, 08.08.2003 at 11:42 PM, edscott wilson garcia wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > -The show desktop plugin is quite nice and useful, but it would be nicer
> > if the show/hide buttons were arranged to occupy less space on the panel
> > (one row in vertical panel or one column in horizontal panel).
>
> Thanks for your input - I'll look at it.
>
> Andre

I created a new option to show the buttons only in one row or one column
to minimize space, as suggested by Edscott. It's not the default, cause
I like it the way it is (2 columns or rows).

New Berlios file releases are currently not working, so you can grab
it from

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/xfce-goodies/xfce4-showdesktop-plugin-0.1.2.tar.gz
or via Berlios CVS.

Andre