XFCE on FreeBSD 5.1

Dinesh Nadarajah dinesh_list at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 8 05:10:20 CEST 2003

Thanks for the response. I have a similar experience as Joakim. All
other Gnome apps seem to work well. Only XFCE-4 apps. don't work. For
one, the messages are not getting installed in the first place (I
looked could not find it in my system). When I manually installed them,
they still did not work. It could be a FreeBSD port issue - not sure. I
am nott sure if the apps. expect the messages in
/usr/X11R6/share/locale/xx/LC_MESSAGES or some other place.

_Dinesh