freebsd signals [was: FreeBSD-5.1 problem identified]

Robert Klein RoKlein at roklein.de
Thu Aug 7 15:21:59 CEST 2003

On Donnerstag, 7. August 2003 14:42, edscott wilson garcia wrote:

> > [FreeBSD signal & sigaction implementation.]

> FYI, my kernel compile is based on the OLDCARD configuration,
> with options EXT2FS and using 686 instructions. The yenta and
> cardbus stuff (which works in linux) give a "card has no
> function" message.

I don't think this is important...  I don't use OLDCARD..

The kernel sigaction code is in
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/kern/kern_sig.c
and it heavily relies on COMPAT_43, COMPAT_FREEBSD4 and
COMPAT_SUNOS.  So, looking at those options might help debugging
the problem.  I see the same problem and I've enabled options
COMPAT_43 and COMPAT_FREEBSD4 in my kernel.

Does this help a bit?

Regards,
Robert