Semi-OT: Books on GTK programming

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Aug 7 06:15:09 CEST 2003

	I have two books on programming GTK and was wondering if those
that have actually been doing it might have an opinion on them.
They are -

"Developing Linux Applications with GTK+ and GDK" by Eric Harlow "Teach
Yourself GTK+ Programming in 21 Days" from SAMS

	The former was printed in 1999 and the latter in 2000.  I realize
they won't have any GTK2 stuff in them but maybe one of them might help
get me started.  Anyone have an opinion?

TIA,
Joe

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.