Programming Startup Help

Matthew Weier OPhinney matthew-lists at weierophinney.net
Wed Aug 6 17:50:07 CEST 2003

-- Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote
(on Wednesday, 06 August 2003, 09:34 AM -0400):
> On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 05:03, Biju Chacko wrote:
> > Naba (the Anjuta developer) is a friend of mine, but I have to admit
> > that I can't stand Anjuta (the app, not his girlfriend). Gvim and
> > project.vim does just fine for me. I use ddd as a gdb front end.
>
> 	I have used Anjuta (the IDE not, the girlfriend) and it wasn't that bad
> for scripts and such.  I haven't used an IDE for any compiled languages
> in a LONG time (think Turbo C on DOS 5).  I would be very interested in
> that project.vim file.  Could you send it to me or tell me where to get
> it?

Search for it on http://www.vim.org -- it's the only one by that name.
I've been using it for web and perl development for some time now, and
it's *very* extensible for whatever purpose you need.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
http://weierophinney.net/matthew/