Programming Startup Help

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Aug 6 15:34:21 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 05:03, Biju Chacko wrote:

> Naba (the Anjuta developer) is a friend of mine, but I have to admit
> that I can't stand Anjuta (the app, not his girlfriend). Gvim and
> project.vim does just fine for me. I use ddd as a gdb front end.

	I have used Anjuta (the IDE not, the girlfriend) and it wasn't that bad
for scripts and such.  I haven't used an IDE for any compiled languages
in a LONG time (think Turbo C on DOS 5).  I would be very interested in
that project.vim file.  Could you send it to me or tell me where to get
it?

> Since it is a while since anybody posted a screenie, here is what my
> "IDE" looks like.

	Ha!  Here's an IDE that I used for a number of years, back in the day.
See if anyone can guess it's origin.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.