xfwm bugs ???

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Tue Apr 15 11:28:35 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 09:28, Tick wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out the xfwm4 code structure to get a better picture
> of what's happening, but I'm having some difficulty.  What does the
> TRACE() function do, and how do I enable it?  I can't seem to find a
> function declaration anywhere in the xfwm4 source.  Also, what is the

TRACE() is a macro which is defined in debug.h. It just prints the name
of the function from which it is called. You will have to enable debug
mode for it to work. Benedickt did some work on this that I haven't
looked at, but I guess if you do a

$ ./configure --help

when building xfwm4, it'll be documented. IIRC you have to
--enable-debug=1 for it to work.

-- b