panel iconify buttons

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Sun Sep 22 04:52:58 CEST 2002

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:56:45 +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> It's new to me. They just seem to beep now ;-)

I haven't had time to take a very close look at this. I noticed one more
thing ... if you click an iconify button and change orientation, it
minimizes on the orientation change.

Weird, huh?

> So you actually iconify the panel? I have been wondering if that was
> useful for anyone. Just out of curiosity, why do you want to iconify
> the panel?

If they're there, they should work. BTW, I notice that in xfce4 we have
2 minimize buttons, whereas in xfce3 we have 1 minimize and 1 close
button. Any particular reasoning for the change?

-- b