minor xfce4 CVS update

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Tue Sep 17 09:44:23 CEST 2002

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:45:26 +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Here's my unofficial policy at the moment. It's ok to commit changes
> if:* it's code you wrote yourself or related to a feature you added
> * it's an obviously correct fix
> * we discusssed it and I said it was ok to commit
> * you are Olivier Fourdan ;-)

Why don't you put this into a HACKING document in the src tree? You
could also add things like the 'indent' options that correspond to the
formatting style of your code and another relevant guidelines. Some
coding standards to follow would be helpful.

> 3) panel positioning in the dialog must offer some more options

Why don't we just remove it from the dialog? Why not have the panel be
"attracted" to certain positions when it is moved? The "attraction"
could be switched on or off in the dialog.

-- b