It is in !!! (Was: Vertical Panel)

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Tue Sep 17 05:28:13 CEST 2002

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:53:25 +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Well, I just committed Botsie's changes to CVS. I haven't tested it
> very long, but it seems to work just fine and I don't want to keep you
> waiting for this very cool feature.

Oh good. \me pats himself on the back: 'Good Work'. ;-)

> We need to fix a couple of things related to this new option, but
> nothing fundamental I think.
>
> Now, will this be the final large feature addition to xfce4?

Heck no. I have a lot of suggestions. Uh-oh, now I've really put my foot
in it ... now Jasper'll just tell me to do it myself. *Grumble*,
*Mutter*, ... ;-)

But seriously, I am just looking at some taskbar code. Right now it's
competing in my mind with a complete re-write of xfdeskmenu (not to
mention competing with my day job). I'll update you when I have
something concrete.

-- b