It is in !!! (Was: Vertical Panel)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Sep 16 18:53:25 CEST 2002

Well, I just committed Botsie's changes to CVS. I haven't tested it very
long, but it seems to work just fine and I don't want to keep you
waiting for this very cool feature.

We need to fix a couple of things related to this new option, but
nothing fundamental I think.

Now, will this be the final large feature addition to xfce4?

	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net