xfce4 ui thoughts

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Nov 26 14:27:45 CET 2002

> > 4) The add button shouldnt use a gtk stock icon. Every icon in xfce
> is
> > themable and the standard stock icon looks silly with certain icon
> > themes.
> >

> This is definitely interesting. Easy to add too. I think I'll change
> this.

The goal of stock icons is to share the same icons for the same tasks between
apps. I'm really against changing this here (and that's not just because we did
the exact opposite a few weeks ago :) )

Once a people get to an agreeement on the xdg list, gtk will have its stovk
icons themable. Until then, let's stick with standard stock icons for standard
tasks.

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,