modified xfce4 xfwm4 xfce-utils and libxfcegui4

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sat Nov 9 10:49:51 CET 2002

Hi Jonathan,

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 23:17:36 -0500
Jonathan Gardner <gardnerj at provide.net> wrote:
[...]
> I'm not sure why but xfce4 won't start for me now. It starts thrashing
> the disk and eventually just quits. I downloaded the CVS just a few
> minutes ago and did a make distclean just to be on the double safe
> side and rebuilt everything. Just doesn't work. :-(

I just build from a fresh CVS checkout to test it, but everything seems
to work for me.

Are there any error messages?

Just to be sure, can it be that there are older versions of some plugins
installed in a different location? That certainly will give problems.

	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net