modified xfce4 xfwm4 xfce-utils and libxfcegui4

Jonathan Gardner gardnerj at provide.net
Sat Nov 9 05:17:36 CET 2002

On Friday, the 08th day of November, in the year of our Lord 2002, at
11:22 PM the esteemed person of letters, Olivier Fourdan quoth:

OF> Hi all,
OF>
OF> I've changed configure.in/ac and spec files for the following packages
OF> :
OF>
OF> - xfce4
OF> - xfwm4
OF> - xfce-utils
OF> - libxfcegui4
OF>
OF> The goal is to make sure required libs for build/rpm are listed, with
OF> versions and keep the minimum version required at only one place
OF> (configure.in/ac)
OF>
OF> Other changes include proper use of AC_DEFINE/AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED.
OF>
OF> I've also changed xfbd4 to make use of the preview fileselector
OF> provided by libxfcegui4
OF>
OF> That makes a pretty big update...

I'm not sure why but xfce4 won't start for me now. It starts thrashing the
disk and eventually just quits. I downloaded the CVS just a few minutes
ago and did a make distclean just to be on the double safe side and
rebuilt everything. Just doesn't work. :-(

Jonathan