dissappearing icons

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue May 14 22:16:32 CEST 2002

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 19:19, Thomas Leonard wrote:
> Right, it seems to be working now :-)
>
> CVS snapshot here:
>
> 	http://rox.sourceforge.net/snapshots/
>
> Still very experimental, but minimising a window should make an icon for
> it appear in the top-left corner of the pinboard.

Neat ;-) Excuse my ignorance, but why the root window shows all grey
instead of the backdrop image ?

> Anyway, it works with sawfish. Will try with xfwm4 when the automake
> errors go away ;-)

It works all right with xfwm4. (and the automake problem is probably
gone now)

Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,
while conserving  system resources. XFce is all free software, released
under GNU General Public License.    Available from http://www.xfce.org