Xfwm 4 screen captures

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed May 8 02:45:53 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 22:07, Joakim Andreasson wrote:

> 2. Defining the panel launcher structure with a directory tree containing
> *.deskop files, which could then be edited with a file manager. This is
> the way other Desktop Environments does it, although it might add
> unnecessary complexity as compared to a "single file" design. It would,
> however, allow greater compatibility with other environments, and be more
> standards compliant.

	Hmmm...  I'm thinking on this one.  I don't really like the whole
*.desktop thing myself.  I realize that it's become a kind of standard
but I don't know....

(Man, I must be sick or something.  This should have been a no brainer
"NO" response).

--
Using Linux since 11/91		|		http://www.linux.org
Linux user #29402		|		http://counter.li.org