New xfce4 panel update

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Mon Jun 17 22:43:07 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I just made a major update to the xfce4 CVS. There is now an automake
configuration system in place. The panel has the basic functionality it
needs, although there are many rough edges or implementation issues that
will change.

So it is still strictly, for the adventurous. That said I would like to
hear your opinion on what I have so far.

I borrowed a lot of code from xfwm4, including the rpm generation rules.
I haven't tested this. I hereby invite anyone with an rpm-based system
and CVS access to test it and change it when necessary.

Olivier, would it be possible for you to put a snapshot on xfce.org for
Marcin, if he is interested?

greetings,
	Jasper