Two new xfwm4 themes

Mickaël Graf mgf at bredband.net
Mon Dec 16 21:13:59 CET 2002

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 21:19, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hey Mickaël
Hey Olivier

> Good try :)
Thanks :-)

Next step is to learn how to make the them use gtk colors.
I'm on the way of the enlightenment (nothing to do with another wm here
;-)

> I attach a modified version on mini that use gtk theme colors. I let you
> find the differences :)
Yes, I just looked at it. Where is the definition for items such as
active_hilight_2 etc? Then I can change dark-mini as well.

> PS: Actually, those themes are pretty good but I won't include them in
> the archive. I would prefer you to submit them to themes.freshmeat.net
> so that people can see there are themes around for xfwm4...

Okay. Shall you or me register xfwm4 (or xfce4) as well? Thus xfwm4 may
show up in the list of window managers.

@+
Mickael