Two new xfwm4 themes

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Dec 16 21:51:13 CET 2002

Mickaël,

> Yes, I just looked at it. Where is the definition for items such as
> active_hilight_2 etc? Then I can change dark-mini as well.

(in)active_[hilight|color|mid|shadow]_1 are title colors
(in)active_[hilight|color|mid|shadow]_2 are frame colors
(in)active_text_color are title text colors

> Okay. Shall you or me register xfwm4 (or xfce4) as well? Thus xfwm4 may
> show up in the list of window managers.

Unfortunately, I think we cannot do that, the fm crew manages this. But
you can still register them under "xfce" and say that it's for xfwm4 in
the description field.

BTW, I attach a slightly modified version of your theme that I use now.

Cheers,