Two new xfwm4 themes

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Dec 15 21:19:33 CET 2002

Hey Mickaël

Good try :) Next step is to learn how to make the them use gtk colors.

I attach a modified version on mini that use gtk theme colors. I let you
find the differences :)

PS: Actually, those themes are pretty good but I won't include them in
the archive. I would prefer you to submit them to themes.freshmeat.net
so that people can see there are themes around for xfwm4...

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>