Clipman panel plugin incorrectly remembering mouse selections

Matt Connell matt at connell.tech
Fri Jun 9 16:16:00 CEST 2023

On Fri, 2023-06-09 at 10:18 +0000, Jeffery Small wrote:
> Can the standard clipman package
> from the repository (1.2.0_git20200218.39fd4fe-2) be installed parallel
> to xfce4-clipman and used on Xubuntu?

Disclaimer: not an Ubuntu user

I don't have the issue you described using 1.6.2, built on 2021-07-06,
nor on 1.6.3 that I built today to try to reproduce the problem.  I
don't have any specified USE flags, so both versions are built with
only "-qrcode" which is the default specified in the ebuild.

I can't guide you towards what's necessary to build clipman from
source, but I think this can lend some evidence that the problem is
specific to Ubuntu's packaged version, rather than a bug in clipman
being exposed.