Display setting quirck with secondary display above primary

Ambrose Li ambrose.li at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 20:34:22 CEST 2022

On Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 07:26:52PM +0200, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
> I noticed that this also happens if the external (seconday) display is
> positioned _to the left_ of the primary one. Everything works as expected if
> the external display is on the right of the primary one (which I'm keeping
> as it is the configuration which works).

I suspect this has always been the case. I'm using an old Xfce (4.12) and I've
always had my external monitor on my left and I have to move the pointer past
the right edge of the primary screen to get to the secondary screen.

--
Ambrose Li <ambrose.li at gmail.com> | Time zone: GMT-4 (Eastern)
ambroseli.ca

“We need to put ourselves into positions where we are comfortable for
 being uncomfortable” — Gaby Brink [AIGA Gain, 2012]