Caps lock on-screen indicator? [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Apr 1 03:22:02 CEST 2022

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022, Randy Dunlap wrote:

> That 'install' step should make the kbdleds binary (package) visible to
> Xfce4.

Randy,

Found it! It's /usr/bin/xkbvleds. That might have been a typo by the
developer. Regardless, to add it to the panel's properties we cannot use the
green 'add' icon, but the white 'edit' icon. Name it what you want, enter
/usr/bin/xkbvleds in the command line, pick an icon if you want one, then
save your work and close the panel preferences box.

When started it places a very small window in the center of the screen and what I
still need to do is figure out where to grab that window and move it to a
bottom corner of the screen, not the center. I'll do that Real Soon Now. :-)

Thanks for the URL.

Rich