Caps lock on-screen indicator? [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Apr 1 01:43:44 CEST 2022

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022, MR ZenWiz wrote:

> I've never used a plugin for xfce4 - how would I get this and apply it?

Mark,

Randy provided the URL for the keyboard LEDs plugin. Open that page in your
web browser, click the Files button and download the .zip file.

Unzip it.

Change to that directory and type, without the quote marks, 'autogen.sh';
press the [Enter] key.

When autogen is finished, type (again without quotes) 'configure', then
'make'. Then use 'sudo make install' or su -c 'make install' to have root
install it.

After that I've the same question: putting the plugin on panel2. I added
another launcher, opened its properties, clicked on the red + to add an
application but could not find the kbdleds application. (I might have missed
it with all the KDE stuff that's presented and I was looking for
xfce-kbdleds.)

HTH,

Rich