But problems Re: Solved - Re: pointer on duo monitor setup

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Jul 27 18:07:07 CEST 2020

This is crazy.  I keep playing around.  Don't know what I am doing. And
then mirrored is working.

Well actually not, as the mirrored option in <start-P> is still greyed
out, but both my laptop and external monitor are showing the same content.

Sheesh.  I probably should not try and enable it again for tomorrows
meetings...