Why CSD?

Andrzej andrzejr at xfce.org
Mon Oct 21 18:51:45 CEST 2019

I would not like to see any part of Xfce rely, use or even endorse CSD.
Please, just scrap these plans. Honestly, it's a bit of a shock, I
though the consensus was we stand by our users.

Definitely Scenario 4 from me.

If a third party application requests that - fine, display it without
the title bar. But given the split in the community and strong opinions
surrounding this topic, even that should be left to the user.

Thanks,

Andrzej