What about BATTERY status for xfce4-sensors-plugin?

xiaobo zhou zhouxiaobo.500 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 17:24:08 CET 2018

Hey there,

I've found xfce4-sensors-plugin could be helpful when displaying the
numerical data from the system sensors. But what if showing the data from
/sys/class/power_supply/BAT0 Based on the running result of 'tlp-stat -b'?
Data like current_now , charge_now in the directory might be useful when
the user urging to monitor the power consumption and output of the laptop.
I am wondering about adding a customized column in Sensor type , Sensor
plugin Windows. Since the value of the file is dynamic, the output is then
intuitively displayed through that.

Cheers
Xiaobo