What about BATTERY status for xfce4-sensors-plugin?

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Tue Jan 23 23:50:43 CET 2018

Hey Xiaobo,

sounds like a good idea. The plugin is highly extensible. By adding
another "feature" in configure.ac.in and some source files to the
library folder that "implement" the middlelayer API, you can easily
have another entry in the combo box and display your current_now and
charge_now values as new sensor values for the new feature. A good
starting point might be the "nvidia" feature.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any more specific
questions.

Regards

Fabian