Survey: vertical vs deskbar panel

Zaphod justthisguyyouknow at nigge.rs
Thu Mar 16 11:51:33 CET 2017

I use it in deskbar mode at the bottom.
Depending on the plugin, right-clicking the icon will either open up a
menu from the plugin or a menu from the panel. I think it depends on
whether or not it's in the notification area or not. Some consistency in
that would be a nice feature but I think that might be more in the
wheel-house of the specific plugin developers.