Survey: vertical vs deskbar panel

Ambrose LI ambrose.li at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 03:26:39 CET 2017

Now that the space issue has been brought up, I've always felt space
was a problem (I use two horizontal bars). I guess I'll try using a
vertical one.

For some reason I think I actually tried vertical at one point but
switched back. Maybe I chose the wrong widgets. Maybe I just tried
switching the default horizontal bars to vertical and it didn't work
(because they got the wrong widgets). Somehow I completely forgot
vertical bars are even possible until this survey came up.